Searching for gifts can be an exhausting process – you know it, we know it.
Our dentists in Seattle compiled an online guide to alleviate your search and help you find a creative gift for anyone on your list.
Savvy Gifts for Men
So what do you get “the guy who has everything,” or someone who is extremely vague about what they want? Try these websites out:
“Gifts for Men. That Don’t Suck.” is Cool Material’s slogan, and it’s pretty accurate. From clothing and accessories to art and some fancy gadgets, this website features goods that are sure to brighten up his holidays.
- Bluetooth POP Phone The Bluetooth POP phone could be perfect for those who are constantly on the phone at home. It’s comfortable, classic, and eliminates up to 96% of absorbed radiation. Your brain thanks you in advance.
- Chromecast Chromecast was made for anyone who is sick watching videos on their laptop. Plug it into an HDTV and connect to your WiFi network to enjoy streaming YouTube videos, Netflix Instant Queue titles, and much more on a larger screen.
- Whiskey Stones Drop these little fellows into a drink — whiskey not required — to cool it down without watering it down.
InStash features its fair share of tech-centric gifts, but it goes beyond the gift-giving spectrum, making your guy feel extra special.
- LUCI Advanced Lucid Dream Inducer LUCI gives you the capabilities of creating. This device allows you to control your dreams for the ultimate out-of-body experience. Who wouldn’t want to take flight at will or battle the undead without the risk? The $144 price tag seems minimal compared to the infinite dream possibilities.
- Ron Burgundy: Let Me Off At The Top Who doesn’t want more Ron Burgundy in their life? The fictitious news anchor, popularized by Will Ferrell’s outrageously funny acting, is back with a book of his own—just in time for the release of Anchorman 2. Hilarity will surely ensue when reading this.